Thursday, March 26, 2009

I WON AGAIN

I am on a roll. I went to one of my LQSs and they were having a special day. There was a lady having a pampered chef party so there was good food. They were also giving away door prizes. And I won a quilt book. It has some interesting patterns that I would really like to try.

It has one very interesting block I want to try. It is made with flying geese.

I am leaving tomorrow for a quilting retreat. I am getting very nervous. I haven't been away from home by myself in about 30 years. Plus I really don't know anyone. I meet one lady on a Saturday sew day. I did like her very much. Another lady that is supposed to be there I know from some Thimbleberries meetings. She is very nice too but I can never remember her name. We never really introduced each other at the meetings. But I know everyone has a common interest in quilting. So it has to be fun.

DH will be staying home with the dogs. I thought he might go someplace on his bike. The weather is too iffy.

2 comments:

Wilma Lee said...

Lucky you!!!! I never win anything.

frazzledsugarplummum said...

You are on a roll. Good for you.
Sadia