Wednesday, October 8, 2008

A Good Day

Yesterday I cleaned my sewing room so today I could sew!! It is much better to sew in a clean room. I know it doesn't stay that way very long. I just had to many projects out.

So I made 2 birthday blocks for a swap on about.com. This one is for Becca. I think it really turned out pretty.

This one is for Faye. She wanted a pastel basket on point.

It feels good to get them off into the mail. They were supposed to be for September. Just a little late.
I also finished quilting and sewing the binding on a mini I started last year. We are getting ready to go to Myrtle Beach on Saturday. I plan on taking some stuff to work on riding in the car. I am sewing the binding on a couple other quilts tomorrow.

1 comment:

Tom H said...

A good day indeed! Thanks for your recent visit to my new blog. And you say this fine looking blog is new to! It is very nice, and the photos add so much. I note that you have been quilting for about 6 years, married for 43 years. About the same here. Been married longer (46). Thanks again!