Sunday, November 9, 2008

Not the day I thought



I have had a rough day. I thought I would get my ALQS done. All I need to do is put on the binding. I wanted to mail it tomorrow. But it never happened. I will finish it tomorrow.

What happened instead. My son-in-law wanted me to make numbers to put on wrestling uniforms so he could keep tabs on them. I wasn't sure how to do it because when I started I did'nt have the uniforms. So I made labels. He said he wanted a set from 1 - 20 and I made them Saturday. This morning at church he said he needed more. Another set of 1-9, 1-15, and 1-13.
I finally got them done. They came over after church and helped turn them right side out. But he also wanted me to sew them on. Over all I had over 8 hours making these little devils. I am tired!! But everyone is happy.


Tomorrow I have to pick out my colors for the Mini Quilt in a Bag. I had them picked out but I changed my mind. I am waiting for Dee to contact me with her email. I am a little nervous about doing it but it should be interesting.
Well I am off. I have a real busy day tomorrow. I think I will go soak in the tub for now.

No comments: