Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Doll Quilt

I got my doll quilt from the swap at about.com. Penny in Utah made it. I have admired her quilts ever since I joined the swap. I am really glad I have one from her. Thanks Penny.

Isn't it pretty?

I could have had my ALQS quilt done by now but the weather has just been so nice. My husband and I took off on his motorcycle instead. Yesterday we went south, today we went north. It was so nice riding. He really likes me to ride with him but sometimes it is nice for him to go and I stay home and sew.
When we got home I lost him. I looked everywhere and couldn't figure out where he went. I finally found him.


It was really hard to see him. He was sound asleep. Don't pay any attention to the messy house. We haven't had time to pick up. (Sounds good doesn't it?)

We went out for supper with friends. It was so much fun to just sit and talk after we ate. I think that is one of the hard things to get used to when you retire is not seeing other people. Ron and Sandy just retired about 6 months ago. I can't believe my husband has been retired for almost 2 years now. It has been about 18 months for me. The time sure goes fast.
Well have a good evening.

No comments: