Thursday, February 19, 2009

Another Pin

We went to see Jonathan wrestle again tonight. I was Jonathan's cross country coach that we used to drive 45 minutes each way to see him run for 6 to 7 minutes. Now we are driving to see him for 15 seconds. Melissa heard me and told Jonathan. He pinned his guy in 24 seconds tonight. Jonathan came up to us afterwards and told us we wanted to give us a little more for coming. LOL.

We started walking again. Last year we walked all winter long. Then some how we just sort of fell off. It was nice to pick it back up again. I think we felt so much better. We didn't go so far today because the wind was so strong. The wind chill was 0. But we did walk some.

I bought a new pair of walking shoes but after I got them home they did not feel quite right so I am taking them back.

No comments: