Tuesday, February 17, 2009

More on my birthday

I said I would post more about my birthday. I am a member of the yahoo group "Quilting in Indiana". I signed up to be in a birthday fat quarter exchange. Boy was that fun. It was so much fun to get the mail. The selection they sent was wonderful. I put down I liked red, blues, purple and brights. These are the ones I received.

During your birthday month Quilts & Gifts gives you a discount of 50% of your age. I went there and really had a ball. The neatest thing Moda just came out with is Turnovers. This is the first time I had ever seen them so naturally I had to buy some.

I just think they are so cute. Don't have any idea what I am going to do with them yet.

Today we picked Sara up from school and took her for her TMJ appointment. She got fitted for her appliance. She can't play her saxophone for awhile. It makes her muscles in her jaw really sore and then gives her headaches. Maybe this will help her. It sure has helped mine. We also did a little shopping then took her home.

Jonathan had another wrestling match. He called to say he pinned his guy in 15 seconds.

More later.