Saturday, February 7, 2009

Well I am back. I will catch you up some.

Lucas had his 10th birthday. He told me the other day that he is right in the middle of all the grandkids. There are 5 older and 5 younger. He had been telling us for a long time that he wants to be a hockey player. But he didn't know how to ice skate. I kept asking him how he could play hockey if he didn't know how to skate. I didn't care because he was going to be a hockey player. Jeff took him out right after Christmas to learn to skate and he is a natural. In order to be on any teams he has to take some lessons so they signed him up. He is on his way.

Isaac on the left, Lucas on the rightNext post I will fill you in on my birthday. It was on a Saturday and I stretched it out for a whole weekend. It was lots of fun.

No comments: