Monday, July 13, 2009

Chloe

Today Chloe has her eye operation. They are going to adjust the muscles in her eyes so the eyes will be level. They said this will help with her head tilt. Reading will be much better for her. I talked to her this morning and she sounded scared to death.
Doesn't she have a pretty smile?

Yesterday was Jonathan's 15th birthday. He wanted a sling shot. That should keep him entertained for about a week. He isn't doing to bad but I know he has a lot of energy that he can't work off.

Today is also back to the Dr. for me. My breathing is a little better but I sure don't feel good and I have no energy what so ever. I do good in the morning but am pooped by noon. I got to get better by this weekend. We are supposed to go with 7 other couples to Frankenmuth . I don't want to be a party pooper.

1 comment:

Lily Mulholland said...

Hi Bonnie, sorry to hear the health woes in your family. I hope your daughter's operation went well. I'm glad you received Bloomin' Lovely. I hope it provided a bit of good cheer in an otherwise rough time. All the best, Lily.