Thursday, July 16, 2009

Shot in the Behind

I went to the Dr. Monday and he gave me a shot. I feel so much better. I can breath again.

Chloe had her surgery and they think things went well. She has to go back in 2 weeks for a check. She hasn't wanted to open her eyes very much. They are swollen and sore. But yesterday she started doing better. Now her little sister that is another story.

Amy was playing on the trampoline Tuesday and broke her leg. They put it in a cast Wed. It goes from above her knee down. Poor thing has to have it for 8 weeks. She will have to start kindergarten with it. They did make it so she could walk with it. I feel so bad for her. What a way to start school.

They have it wrapped in an ace bandage till it dries. She wanted to stop by and show us on her way home. She said it felt better after they put the cast on. Today she probably doesn't say that. It is a real pretty shade of blue.





Now I have 2 grandkids that are not doing much for the rest of the summer. What a bummer!!!

No comments: