Wednesday, July 8, 2009

It's better!

Jonathan is home and feeling good. He can't do any physical exercise till he goes back to Cleveland Clinic for a stress test. It should be in about 4 to 6 weeks. They did say he could golf. We had just got him a couple lessons. Now he can practice golf.

I am laying very low today. My breathing is still not up to par. I figure lay around and do nothing in the air conditioning might help.

During all this stuff with Jonathan my older son's dog feel off the bed and caught his leg in between matteress and frame. Buster pulled his leg out of the socket and twisted it. The Vet tried to put it back but it did not stay. They don't have the money it would take to fix it so they had to put him to sleep. I am sure it is a sad day over at their house today. He was nine years old.

No comments: